You have until April 5th to sign up for my Book Tour! Follow this link to sign up.
If you would like to host a blog tour for While Sleeping by Jennifer Claywood, sign up here!
Tour dates: 24th -18th May 2021
Sign-ups close Monday 5th April 2021
• Post 2-3 photos of While Sleeping within the month of May. We kindly ask that you post one photo on the 25th May which is the publication day of the book.
• Within the caption you will need to talk about the book. For example, what your thoughts were on the book, the blurb and any specific hashtags that are related to it.
• You will also need to tag both us (@cranthorpemillner) and the author (@jenniferclaywood) in all posts regarding While Sleeping.
• Please also be sure to explain that you are a part of the Cranthorpe Millner Bookstagram Tour and that you have received the book for free in exchange for promotion.
• Whilst optional, it is also desired that you have other socials which you plan to promote the book on. For example, Goodreads, Youtube, Twitter etc.
For this tour, we are offering the following features:
Reviews – Please ensure that your review is of a quality length and spoiler free!*
Excerpt – An excerpt of the book.
Giveaway – A giveaway of the book (Giveaway is open to UK, Europe and US only)
Author Interview – An interview with the author. (Questions provided by the book blogger)
Character Interview – An interview with a character of your choice. (Questions provided by the book blogger)
Instagram Live – A live interview with the author. (Questions provided by you).
Guest Post – An article written by Jennifer Claywood on a topic of your choice.
We kindly ask that your tour stop is scheduled to go live before 11am GMT.
Please know that the number of followers you have does not affect our decision when choosing you for a Bookstagram tour. We are interested in people who are passionate about books and want to help us expand the reach of this book.
*Please also note that you will only receive a physical copy if you live in the UK. If you live outside of the UK you will be sent a digital version of the book to review.